|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: GST0269026P
Product information "Steel Round Tube | material: P235TR1"
Steel tubes in material grade P235TR1 are easy to process, readily formable and ideal for welding by all methods. Due to its specifications the steel known as material number 1.0254 is suitable for pipes, for example in pressure vessels:
- Tubes are used for pipes outside the PED (TR1)
- Applications up to 300 °C common
- Permissible pressure should not exceed 160 bar
Grade P235 is not intended for heat treatment as exact strengths have already been defined, and without surface protection it is not corrosion resistant. Various coating methods such as hot-dip galvanizing or organic coating are available to protect this steel from corrosion.
The steel tubes from the materials4me range are available in various sizes (diameter x thickness x length) either as single items or in large quantities
- Yield strength of approx. 235 MPa
- Easy to process
- Further processing required
- Very readily weldable
- Very readily formable
- No additional surface treatment after coating
- Suitable for galvanizing