|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: AE003802003
Product information "Steel Angle | equal | Material: S235JR"
Steel equal angles in grade S235JR are easy to process, readily formable and ideal for welding by all methods. The material supplied by materials4me, also known as material number 1.0038, is the most commonly used structural steel in the metalworking sector. The steel angle supplied to thyssenkrupp quality is suitable for a wide range of applications:
- End, corner and edge trim
- Barriers and edge protection
- Edge protection for brickwork
- Generally suitable for engineering and steel fabrications
Grade S235 is not intended for heat treatment as exact strengths have already been defined. Without surface protection the material is not corrosion resistant. This steel can be protected against corrosion by coating processes such as hot-dip galvanizing or organic coating.
Our materials4me range includes equal L-profiles of steel in various sizes (leg length x thickness x profile length).
- Easy to process
- Readily weldable
- Engineering material
- No additional surface treatment required after rolling
- Further processing required
- Yield strength approx. 235 MPa
- Suitable for galvanizing
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material S235JR.