|Grade Number:||1.4301 / AISI 304|
|Norm:||EN 10278 / EN 10088-3|
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: SB430100600B
Product information "Drawn Stainless Steel Square Bar | Material: 1.4301 | AISI 304"
Stainless steel square bar in grade 1.4301 / AISI 304 from materials4me is easily weldable and cold formable. The drawing process ensures an enhanced surface, higher strengths and closer tolerances. The material is corrosion resistant and easy to polish. Stainless steel square bar is therefore suitable for a range of decorative applications:
- Posts, railings and handrails
- Interior and exterior uses
- Sanitary facilities
- Cloakroom rails, clothes rails
The most commonly used stainless steel alloy is generally also known as V2A. Due to its hygienic properties it is a material of choice in the food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics sectors. This stainless steel is non-magnetizable in the solution-annealed condition.
The square bars are available in a range of widths and lengths from the materials4me webshop.
- Known as V2A
- Readily polishable
- Readily weldable by electric processes
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Corrosion resistant
- Non-magnetizable (in the solution-annealed condition)
- Frequently used in the food sector
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material 1.4301.