|Grade Number:||1.4541 / AISI 321|
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: EN00500005041
Product information "Stainless Steel Seamless Round Tube | Material: 1.4541 | AISI 321"
Stainless steel seamless round tubes in grade 1.4541 / AISI 321 from materials4me can be easily welded and cold formed. The titanium-stabilized stainless steel tubes offer very good corrosion resistance, but they are not suitable for polishing (titanium streaking). These tubes are suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Hydraulic pipes
- Suitable for use with corrosive media at elevated and low temperatures
The stainless steel also known as V2A is the most commonly used stainless steel alloy. The material displays good ductility. For machining, only well-ground tooling should be used as there may otherwise be cold work hardening on the surface which makes post treatment more difficult. This corrosion-resistant stainless steel is non-magnetizable in the solution-annealed condition.
Our materials4me range includes stainless steel tubes in various sizes (diameter x thickness x length).
- Additionally stabilized with titanium
- Readily formable
- Corrosion resistant in normal atmospheres
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Readily weldable
- Also known as V2A
- Non-magnetizable (in the solution-annealed condition)
- Not suitable for polishing (titanium streaking)
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material 1.4541.