|Grade Number:||1.4301 / AISI 304|
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: EN008000200
Product information "Stainless Steel Seamless Round Tube | Material: 1.4301 | AISI 304"
Stainless steel seamless round tubes in grade 1.4301 / AISI 304 from materials4me can be easily welded and cold formed. The tubes are very easy to polish and are corrosion resistant. Their seamless quality makes them ideal for the following applications:
- Hydraulic pipes
- Suitable for use with corrosive media at elevated and low temperatures
The stainless steel known as V2A is the most commonly used stainless steel alloy. Due to its hygienic properties it is used particularly in the food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics sectors. This corrosion resistant stainless steel is non-magnetizable in the solution-annealed condition.
Our materials4me range includes stainless steel tubes in various sizes (diameter x thickness x length) available as single items or in large quantities.
- Easy to polish
- Readily weldable by electrical processes
- Known as V2A
- Corrosion resistant
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Non-magnetizable (in the solution-annealed condition)
- Frequently used in the food sector
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material 1.4301.