|Grade Number:||1.4301 / AISI 304|
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: RB430102800
Stainless steel rolled round bars in grade 1.4301 / AISI 304 from materials4me are easy to weld and can be cold formed. The material is easy to polish and corrosion resistant. The round bars are made from stainless steel and thus particularly suitable for decorative applications:
- Interior and exterior uses
- Cabinet and kitchen construction
- Posts, railings and handrails
- Surgical instruments
This stainless steel is the most commonly used stainless steel alloy and is also known as V2A. Due to its very good hygienic properties it is used especially in the food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics sectors. This stainless steel is non-magnetizable in the solution-annealed condition.
Stainless steel round bars are available from the thyssenkrupp materials4me webshop in a range of sizes (diameter x profile length).
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Readily polishable
- Readily weldable by electric processes
- Also known as V2A
- Corrosion resistant
- Non-magnetizable (in the solution-annealed condition)
- Frequently used in the food sector
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material 1.4301.