|Grade Number:||1.4301 / AISI 304|
|Norm:||EN 10278/EN 10088-3|
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: RB430100400BIM
Stainless steel drawn round bar in grade 1.4301 / AISI 304 from materials4me can be easily welded and cold formed. The drawing process ensures an enhanced surface, higher strength and closer tolerances. The material is corrosion resistant and can be easily polished. Drawn stainless steel round bar is therefore particularly suitable for decorative applications :
- Posts, railings and handrails
- Interior and exterior use
- Sanitary facilities
- Cloakroom rails, clothes rails
The stainless steel commonly known as V2A is the most commonly used stainless steel alloy. Due to its hygienic properties it is a material of choice in the food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics sectors. This stainless steel is non-magnetizable in the solution-annealed condition.
Round bar in a range of sizes (diameter x length) is available as single items or in large quantities from thyssenkrupp's materials4me shop.
- Known as V2A
- Readily weldable by electrical processes
- Readily formable
- Corrosion resistant
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Non-magnetizable (in the solution-annealed condition)
- Frequently used in the food sector
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material 1.4301.