|Grade Number:||1.4301 / AISI 304|
|Norm:||EN 10058 / EN 10088-3|
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: FB4301015010
Product information "Rolled Stainless Steel Flat Bar | Material: 1.4301 | AISI 304"
The rolled flat bar of stainless steel grade 1.4301 / AISI 304 from materials4me can be easily welded and cold formed. The material is very easy to polish and is corrosion resistant. The flat profiles are made of stainless steel and are also used in decorative applications:
- Interior and exterior uses
- Cabinet and kitchen construction
- Posts, railings and handrails
- Chemical processing equipment
The stainless steel also known as V2A is the best known and most commonly used stainless steel alloy. Due to its extremely good hygienic properties it is especially used in the food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics sectors. This stainless steel is non-magnetizable in the solution-annealed condition.
The rolled flat bars are available from thyssenkrupp's materials4me webshop in a range of sizes (width x thickness x profile length) as individual items or in large quantities.
- Readily weldable using electrical processes
- Also known as V2A
- Corrosion resistant
- Readily formable
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Non-magnetizable (in the solution-annealed condition)
- Frequently used in the food sector
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material 1.4301.