|Grade Number:||1.4301 / AISI 304|
|Norm:||EN 10278 / EN 10088-3|
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: FB430101504B
Product information "Drawn Stainless Steel Flat Bar | Material: 1.4301 | AISI 304"
Drawn flat bar in stainless steel grade 1.4301 / AISI 304 from materials4me can be readily welded and cold formed. The drawing process ensures an enhanced surface, higher strength and closer tolerances. The material is corrosion resistant and very readily polishable. As a result the stainless steel flat bar is also suitable for a wide range of decorative applications:
- Posts, railings and handrails
- Interior and exterior uses
- Cloakroom rails, clothes rails
- Fence posts, ground sleeves etc.
The stainless steel also known as V2A is the most commonly used stainless steel alloy. Due to its hygienic properties it is specifically used in the food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics sectors. This stainless steel is non-magnetizable in the solution-annealed condition.
The flat bars are available from thyssenkrupp's materials4me shop in a range of sizes (width x thickness x length) as single items or in large quantities.
- Also known as V2A
- Corrosion resistant
- Readily weldable using electrical processes
- Readily formable
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Non-magnetizable (in the solution-annealed condition)
- Frequently used in the food sector
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material 1.4301.