|Grade Number:||1.4301 / AISI 304|
|Norm:||EN 10058 / EN 10088-2|
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: FB430101503CT
The cut flat bar in stainless steel grade 1.4301 / AISI 304 from materials4me can be readily welded and cold formed. The cutting process is characterized by sharp edges on the profile. The material is corrosion resistant and very readily polishable. As a result the stainless steel flat profile is also suitable for decorative applications:
- Cutlery and appliances
- Cabinet and kitchen construction
- Posts, railings and hand rails
- Interior and exterior uses
The stainless steel generally also known as V2A is the most commonly used stainless steel alloy. Due to its hygienic properties it is especially used in the food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics sectors. This stainless steel is non-magnetizable in the solution-annealed condition.
The cut flat bars are available in a range of sizes (width x thickness x profile length) and in small or large quantities from thyssenkrupp's materials4me webshop.
- Good corrosion resistance
- Readily weldable by electric methods
- Readily formable
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Also known as V2A
- Non-magnetizable (in the solution-annealed condition)
- Suitable for use in the food sector
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material 1.4301.