|Grade Number:||1.4301 / AISI 304|
|Norm:||EN 10056 / EN 10088-3|
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: AE430102003
Stainless steel equal angle in grade 1.4301 / AISI 304 from materials4me is easy to weld and can be cold formed. The stainless steel angles are very easy to polish and are corrosion resistant. The L-profiles of stainless steel are offer good workability while offering high load-bearing capacity and are therefore suitable for a wide range of applications:
- End, corner and edge trim
- Decorative elements in kitchen equipment
- Sanitary facilities
The stainless steel is also known as V2A and is the most commonly used stainless steel alloy. Due to its hygienic properties it is frequently used in the food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics sectors. This corrosion-resistant stainless steel is non-magnetizable in the solution-annealed condition.
Our materials4me range includes equal angles in various sizes (leg length x thickness x profile length).
- Readily weldable
- Corrosion resistant
- Non-magnetizable (in the solution-annealed condition)
- Suitable for use in the food sector
- Readily weldable by electric processes
- Readily formable
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Also known as V2A
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material 1.4301.