|Grade Number:||EN AW-6060|
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 3 mm|
- Order number: AE606001002
Aluminium equal angles from materials4me can be processed easily with conventional tooling and are readily weldable. Aluminium angle is also moderately cold formable and the alloy is extremely corrosion resistant. The high quality of the surface makes it suitable for a wide variety of applications, especially for decorative purposes:
- Windows and house doors
- Fences and railings
- Furniture and trade show structures
- General use in the construction industry
Grade EN AW-6060 is the most commonly used Aluminium alloy in the long products sector. The material can be very readily anodized for decorative purposes and is also ideal for coating. Further properties include magnetic neutrality and suitability for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EN 602.
Our materials4me range includes equal L-profiles of Aluminium in various sizes (leg length x thickness x profile length).
- Low density
- Easy to process
- Smooth surface
- Close dimensional tolerances
- Readily machinable
- Can be readily anodized for decorative purposes
- Suitable for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EN 602
Find more information in the Material Data Sheet of material EN AW-6060.